Goodwin Home Health
Goodwin Living is proud to offer skilled outpatient nursing and specialty Home Health services. Our team provides high quality, individualized care that incorporates the latest evidence-based practices in home health care. Our services are Medicare-certified; we also accept other forms of insurance. We deliver care and services to patients in the comfort of their own homes and retirement communities throughout Northern Virginia–Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William.
Fast Track Home: Skilled Care Step Down Services During the Time of COVID-19
Seeking to recover while safe at home with the post-acute services you need? Consider Fast Track Home, a service from Goodwin Home Health. this program delivers skilled care to qualifying patients in their own homes:
- Available to patients opting to recover at home during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Care initiated within 24 hours of receiving home health orders and discharge paperwork, including weekends and holiday admissions
- Daily clinician visits for the first week post-discharge from the hospital
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services in your home
- Home Health Aide to help with bathing, dressing and basic grooming needs
In addition to the services that we provide, Goodwin Home Health will coordinate other services you might need as you make your recovery at home:
- For private nursing or personal care needs, we will work with Capital City Nurses
- For urgent care needs that could be met through a medical house call, we will work with Dispatch Health
To learn more about Fast Track Home or any of the services we provide, our experienced and compassionate team is ready to help you.
Call 703.824.1390 to inquire about Goodwin Home Health.